This Easter you can bring smiles to deserving kids who are confined to Children’s Hospitals across America. McDonald Funeral Home and Cremation Services is collecting new toys and crafts to be delivered to these brave and deserving children.
“The Honoring Wonderful Lives program sponsored by America’s Best Funeral Homes is not just about helping families gather, remember & celebrate the lives of their loved ones, it is also about honoring those among us who need our strength and support” said Steve and Ann McDonald of McDonald Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
From April 1st thru April 12th, please stop by McDonald Funeral Home And Cremation Services at 401 West Canal Street, Picayune, MS, 39466 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM to drop off your gift of kindness and love.
Due to the Special Circumstances for the Hospitals the following is a list of approved toys and games:
Items that can be accepted:
· Markers (Washable)
· Colored Pencils
· Coloring Books
· Activity pads
· Puzzles for all ages (Big pieces for younger ages and Small ones for older ages)
· Card Games (Uno, Old Maid, Phase 10 matching games things like that)
· Crossword puzzle books
· Word Search books
· Board games (Candyland)
· Story Books (paper back only)
Items that cannot be accepted:
· Food of any kind
· Clothing of any kind
· Pillows NO TOYS (Barbies, Baby Dolls, Trucks, Cars)
· Please no games that have a huge amount of pieces to keep up with.
Contact Maegan Veazey at 601-798-1212 for any questions or more information.